ACT has trained over one lakh teachers since 2005 to this date. Of these, over three thousand are principals. Through its Reach-Out to Success programme, ACT has trained over twenty thousand students across the country. ACT has also conducted training of trainers and has trained over hundred master trainers. During its 15-Days annual outreach/mega awareness programme, on an average, ACT has been reaching out to 1.5 lack students, 35,000 teachers and 1500 principals in Hyderabad-Karnataka region every year. Through its conferences-Adhyapan, ACT has created a platform for educationist, policy makers and education leaders to dialogue on educational issues ranging from creative teaching to implications of Right to Education Act.
School List : We have worked with Pre schools, Primary schools, High Schools, engineering, degree colleges and Universities There are only some of the schools that have availed the services of ACT are mentioned :
ACT Associated Schools:
|1. KALPAVRUKSHA MODEL SCHOOL, Bailhongal .
9. ACT-Nutan Vidyalaya, Gulbarga
12. Janani Vidya Mandir, Ullal, Kengeri
14. Amma Public School, Chitradurga
16. B M Kumarswamy Public School,Kurgud,Bellary
19. Vivekananda Residential School, Ballari
We have also worked with below mentioned schools:
8. Vidyanjali Academy For Learning
28. Surabhi Vidyaniketan, Hospet
29. Indian Public School, Bangalore.
31. Sri. Sharada Vidyaniketan School, Bangalore.
| 2. ACT-Sharada Public School, Bijapur.
4. Sangameshwar Public School, Solapur.
6. Matha Lakshmi Public school, Sindagi.
8. Vidya Dayinee English Medium School, Mangalore.
13. Balmohan Vidyamandir, Bangalore.
32. Sahana Montessori ABC School, Sindhanur
46.Jnanavahini Public School, Bangalore
55. B.L.D.E Group of Institutions, Karnataka.
61. Vasavi Vidyaniketan, Magadi.
63. Pawan School, Kanakagiri, Gangavati
65. Siddhartha Public School, Bangalore